How to Install Gcam 7.0 on Device 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to install Gcam 7.0 on the device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to install Gcam 7.0 on the device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to install Gcam 7.0 on the device
Hey, I’m back with another guide. Today in this tutorial I am going to show you how to install Gcam 7 on any Android device. I have shown the step by step procedure to download and install Gcam 7 on any Android device. As you know, Pixel smartphones with the Google Camera app caused a stir. The best thing about the app is that it allows you to take amazing DSLR quality photos. Last year, they came a long way by introducing a feature called Night Mode which uses artificial intelligence to create stunning images in extremely dark conditions.
How to Get Google Camera 7.0 (GCam) on Any Android Device
If you don’t have a Pixel, GCam Mod is your best option to get the latest Google Camera. In line with our efforts to bring GCam to non-Pixel devices, this article compiles the latest Google Camera 7.0 fixes for most devices. We also mentioned how to install the APK and activate the astrophotography mode in a few simple steps. So, without further ado, let’s find out how to get Google Camera 7.0 on any Android device. Get Google Camera 7.0 APK for your Android device Before moving on to our tutorial, we have to discuss some points that you need to consider before downloading GCam 7.0 apk for your smartphone.
To check compatibility, download and open the Camera2 API Probe app (free). If it says LIMITED, FULL, or LEVEL_3, you’re good to go. If it shows “LEGACY”, you can follow our guide and learn how to root and activate Camera2API on your smartphone. As with all GCams, some features may work on one device and not the other. Therefore, you should use XML configuration files for best results. I’ve mentioned below how to apply XML files to devices where applicable, so follow the instructions for best results.
Install Google Camera 7.0 on any Android device
- Download the particular Google Camera 7.0 APK for your device from the links in the above section and install it on your device.
- This may block the installation because the APK was downloaded from a third-party source. However, to continue, press “Allow” and proceed with the installation.
- That’s it. Now open Google Camera and you should be welcomed into the new GCam 7.0 interface.
How to Apply XML Configuration File in Google Camera 7 APK
- Once you are done installing the GCam 7 APK, download the XML installer file and locate it via a file manager. It will most likely be in the “Downloads” folder. Now move the XML file and paste it into the GCam -> Configs7 folder on your internal storage. If the directory is not available, create a GCam folder, then create a Configs7 folder inside the GCam folder. You can now move the XML file.
- Then open Google Camera and double-tap anywhere on the black bar around the shutter button. A dialog box will appear. Here, select the XML configuration file you just moved into the Configs7 folder from the drop-down menu. Finally, press the “Restore” button. Now the XML settings will be applied instantly and you should get the best working GCam.
Activate astrophotography mode
- On some devices, astrophotography mode may not work immediately. So, to enable it manually, swipe down on the viewer and tap on the “Gear Settings” icon. After that, scroll down and go to “About”.
- Here, open “Advanced Settings” and then search for “cuttle”. Make sure these flags are enabled.
- Now, if you switch to Night Sight mode, you will be asked to enable Astrophotography mode. However, keep in mind that you will need a tripod and a dark place to enable this feature. If you have a steady hand or can place the camera on a stable surface, you can do without a tripod.
Final words: How to install Gcam 7.0 on the device
Hope you understand this article How to install Gcam 7.0 on the device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.