India The record books flourish with new talent
Delhi, India (NewsView) India Book of Records (IBR) has been nurturing talent for over a decade now. The record company is full of countless facts and figures. People are taking notice and trying to beat and find an ever increasing number of a new and varied range of records. The number of record holders continues to grow, thanks to the inspiration they receive from our published record books. These discs not only inspire seasoned professionals, but also fill the minds of toddlers, children and children with encouragement and appreciation.
Present to you some stories from our record holders which will hopefully inspire you to make your identity unique in our record book by TakshviSodani (born November 8, 2018) from Bhilwara, Rajasthan. She has identified 43 country flags at the age of 2 years, 9 months and 25 days, as confirmed on September 2, 2021.
• Maximum Cocktails in One Minute The record for making and displaying the maximum number of cocktails in one minute was set by GethalDurairajLingesh (born May 15, 1988) from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He made 21 cocktails in one minute at Radisson Blu, Egmore, Chennai on September 29, 2021.
• Innovative digital tourism directory The printing record of an innovative digital tourism directory was set by JebiIssacMuttuvelil (born September 14, 1971) from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is the first such digital directory in India which contains 3,078 dynamic QR codes including tourist destinations, activities, events, business cards and classifieds. He is the Editorial Director of Direct Publishers and published this directory in 2021, as confirmed on July 14, 2021.
• Appreciation of being an education enthusiast Preeti Chaitanya Shah (born March 13, 1970) from Pune, Maharashtra, is appreciated for having obtained several diplomas and degrees in education. She obtained the Teacher Training Diploma in April 2000, BA (Law) in April 2005, Diploma in Corporate Law in December 2006, LL.B. in April 2007, Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in May 2007, MBA in December 2007, LL.M. in May 2009, B.Ed. in April 2015, CTET in October 2015, M.Ed. in April 2017, MA (English) in 2019 and UGC NET in January 2017, as confirmed on May 22, 2021.
• Maximum Longest Words Written in One Minute The record for writing the maximum number of longest words was set by MrityunjayaChakrawarty (born November 4, 1987) of Bokaro, Jharkhand. She wrote the longest nine words in one minute, as confirmed on August 18, 2021.
• Longest musical performance held on stage by a group of artists The record for the longest musical performance on stage was set by Shiv SadhnaNrutya Sangeet Academy, Vadodara, Gujarat, under the direction of Jignasu Pandya, founder and director. A team of 35 artists performed non-stop for 6 hours, 5 minutes and 17 seconds in the premises of the Academy on October 2, 2021.
• Lord Ganesha’s Tallest Structure Using Thread Rolls The record for creating and displaying Lord Ganesha’s tallest structure using thread rolls was set by Phoenix United, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, September 18, 2021. The structure, measuring 135 inches in height, was on display during Ganesh Chaturthi 2021, at the Phoenix United Mall, Bareilly.
• Participation of as many people as possible in a virtual marathon The record for participation of the maximum number of people in a virtual marathon was set by MetarollsIspat Private Limited, Jalna, Maharashtra, on Engineers’ Day (September 15, 2021). A total of 7,020 people attended to express their gratitude and honor to the engineers.
• Kid Solves Animal World Jigsaw Puzzles in Minutes Yash Vardhan Neeraj (born July 15, 2017) from Addoor, Kerala is praised for solving 150 animal world puzzle pieces in 17 minutes and 31 seconds at the age of 4 years and 2 months, as confirmed on September 16, 2021.
• Toddler Wonders with Many Identifications Sreehan Dev NTK (born December 1, 2018) from Kozhikode, Kerala is appreciated for identifying 18 body parts, 16 birds, 23 animals, 14 action words, 22 famous people, 50 words of A to Z, 15 fruits, twelve insects, 21 logos, solar system planets, 26 vehicles and 21 vegetables, at the age of 2 years and 3 months, as confirmed on March 26, 2021.
Image: Fresh Talents of India PWR PWR Record Book
(This story was not edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)