Terms and Agreements of the Global Medical Device Partnership Agreement
Dublin, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Medical Device Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Medical Device Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 report provides comprehensive access to offers and contractual documents available for more than 3,500 medical device offers.
The report presents the reader with a comprehensive review of medical device deal trends, key players, top deal values, and deal financials to understand how, why, and under what conditions companies are entering into deals. partnership on medical devices.
The report presents the values of financial transaction terms for medical device transactions, listed by aggregate value, upfront payments, milestone payments, and royalties, allowing readers to analyze and compare the financial value of transactions.
The central section of the report explores the key negotiators in the field of medical device partnerships; top deal values and the most active medical device trading companies are reported, allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic deal market.
One of the main highlights of the report is that over 3,500 online records of actual medical device agreements, as disclosed by the parties to the agreement, are included near the end of the report in a directory format. – by AZ company, stage of development, agreement type, therapeutic orientation and type of technology – easy to consult. Each transaction record in the report is linked via Weblink to an online version of the transaction.
In addition, when available, the records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by the companies and their partners. While many companies look for details on payment terms, the devil is in the details in terms of triggering payments – contract documents provide this information where press releases and databases do not.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate medical device partnering and trading trends and activities since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a potential negotiator needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of medical device technologies and products.
The Global Medical Device Partnership Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of medical device contract trends since 2014
- Access to master, initial, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to actual medical device contracts from major biopharmaceutical companies
- Identify the most active medical device resellers since 2014
- Understand the key terms of agreement that companies have agreed to in previous agreements
- Undertake due diligence to assess the suitability of the terms of the agreement you propose for business partners
In the Global Medical Device Partnership Terms and Agreements 2014-2021, available offerings are listed by:
- A-Z Company
- Face value
- Stage of development at signing
- Offer component type
- Specific therapeutic target
- Type of technology
The analysis of the actual contractual agreements makes it possible to evaluate the following elements:
- What specific rights are granted or optional?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the duration of the agreement?
- How are the main terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and owned?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, supply and manufacturing?
- How are confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to settle disputes?
- Under what conditions can the agreement be terminated?
- What happens if the owner changes?
- What sub-licensing and sub-contracting arrangements have been agreed upon?
- What boilerplate clauses does the company insist on?
- What boilerplate clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of transaction to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for contract law?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in medical device trading
2.2. Medical device partnership over the years
2.3. Most active medical device traders
2.4. Medical device partnerships by agreement type
2.5. Medical Device Partnerships by Therapeutic Area
2.6. Medical device partnerships by type of technology
2.7. Terms of partnership for medical devices
2.7.1 Key values of the Medical Devices partnership
2.7.2 Upfront Medical Device Agreement Payments
2.7.3 Medical Device Agreement Milestone Payments
2.7.4 Royalty rate on medical devices
Chapter 3 – Major medical device offerings
3.2. Best medical device deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active medical device traders
4.2. Most active medical device traders
4.3. Profiles of the most active medical device partner companies
Chapter 5 – Medical Device Contract Negotiation Repertoire
5.2. Medical Device Contract Negotiation Directory
Chapter 6 – Trading of medical devices by type of technology
Chapter 7 – Partner Resource Center
7.1. Online partnership
7.2. Partner events
7.3. Further Reading on Dealmaking
Annex 1 – Offers of medical devices by AZ company
Appendix 2 – Medical Device transactions by stage of development
Annex 3 – Medical device transactions by type of transaction
Appendix 4 – Medical device offerings by therapeutic area
Annex 5 – Definitions of transaction types
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1pd8zu